Our values are:
Respect, Energy, Ambition, Creativity, Teamwork and Adventure
We also work to build character with our LORIC family who consist of:
Ollie Organisation, Charlie Communication, Izzy Initiative, Raj Resilience and Laura Leadership
but everything is driven by our mission to create:
EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION
The Oakbridge Federation policy statement on equality and community cohesion
Our schools are committed to equality both as an employer and a service-provider:
- We make every effort to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- We make every effort to ensure that our schools are safe, secure and stimulating place for everyone.
- We recognise that people have different needs, and we understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same.
- We recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them to achieve and be successful.
- We make every effort to ensure that people from different groups are consulted and involved in our decisions, for example through talking to pupils and parents/carers, and through our Junior Governors.
- We make every effort to ensure that no-one experiences harassment, less favourable treatment or discrimination because of their age; any disability they may have; their ethnicity, colour or national origin; their gender; their gender identity or reassignment; their marital or civil partnership status; being pregnant or having recently had a baby; their religion or beliefs; their sexual identity and orientation.