We’re in complicated and uncertain times and we know that many families face challenges and uncertainty.
With this in mind, the parenting team have written some blog posts on different areas of parenting:
- Praise is a powerful and effective strategy, it is free and there is an endless supply. A little bit of praise can go a long way. Read more in this blog post.
- Is your glass empty or half full? In this blog post we discuss the power of positive language.
You can also contact us for information and support with anything that is troubling you.
- Join one of our online parenting programmes. We have an Incredible Years courses starting soon (see the posters on the left for details) parenting courses for parents of Primary School aged children and Triple P Discussion Groups on Bedtime Routine and Managing Aggression. For more details see our Timetable Page for dates of our next courses.
- Receive 1:1 support for one of our Family Practitioners including support with accessing specific services that might help you with any difficulties you might be having, and access to employment and benefits advice too.
- Join one of our sessions, face to face in our centres or online – see our current timetable for more details.
- Read our blog posts on a wide range of subjects from Weaning, Routines and Mental Health, plus many more. Use the search box above to find more information.